Mandatory driver meeting before the race.
4 DRIVERS PER TEAM, BUT ONLY 1 DRIVER AT A TIME
1. No full size Trucks, SUVs, Vans, or Convertibles allowed. (S-10,Blazer’s mini vans ok) T-Top must have a roof welded in.
2. All cars must have a jack stand under the car when changing a tire or working on the car.
3. Minimum of 16 years of age.
4. This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
5. ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR AN WRISTBAND. Any driver caught drinking WITH A WRIST BAND ON will result in a immediate disqualification for the team.
6. No pit vehicles (golf carts, four wheelers, pit bikes, etc…) you will only be asked to park it one time. If seen with a pit vehicle a second time your team will get disqualified from the race. SO DON’T BRING ONE!
7.NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND
8. All cars must be gasoline powered. NO DIESEL MOTORS
9. Cars can be left at the trace for disposal but must me brought to area provided by the track and sign over the title
10. No fighting. All team members will be disqualified and permanently banned from the series for unsportsmanlike conduct.
11. We will have a small area to change a flat tire, You will be responsible for changing your tire and must have your own tools and a jack stand under car while doing so.
INSIDE THE CAR
1. Must have AM/FM working radio in vehicle.
2. All airbags must be taken out of the vehicle
3. Rear brake light must be installed in back window.
4. A 4 point cage is optional nothing more than that! No bars through the firewall, No body reinforcements this is not a race it’s about endurance
5. Coolers are allowed in the car as long as they are strapped down securely and have a locking liD
6. You can leave the inside stock or gut it.
8. Seat can be factory or race seat.
9. Seatbelts must be worn at all times, regular or 4 point, if caught without a seatbelt on you will be disqualified.
10. All drivers will wear and up to date racing helmet and neck collar..
OUTSIDE THE CAR
1. All glass is to be removed from the vehicle including headlights, tail lights and side mirrors, The only glass in the vehicle should be the windshield.
2. No reinforcements of any kind (front,rear bumpers or sides) allowed. If found in tech will not be allowed to race until removed.
3. A WORKING MUFFLER MUST BE ON THE CAR OF KIND.
4. Car numbers will be sprayed painted on your car.
5. ONLY STREET TIRES ALLOWED. NO FILLERS OR FOAM OF ANY KIND (CHEATER STUFF) IN TIRE, WE WILL FIND OUT AND YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF FOUND
6. BRING A STOCK CAR, NO MODS OF ANY KIND. REMEMBER YOU WILL BE GOING THREW TECH
7. STOCK FUEL TANK ONLY! NO FUEL CELLS
8. STOCK GAS FILLER NECK ONLY.
ON THE TRACK
1. If a car breaks down ANY vehicle that pushes off the track will be paid $25.
2. In case of a flat tire you have 2 laps to get off the track. If you go for a third lap with a flat tire YOU WILL GET A 30 MIN OFF TRACK PENALTY.
3. No intentional blocking, bumping or spinning out another car, you will be giving 1 warning, 2nd warning will get a 30 MIN OFF TRACK PENALTY , the third warning will get you disqualified.
4. In case of a flat tire you have 2 laps to get off the track. If you go for a third lap with a flat tire YOU WILL GET A 30 MIN OFF TRACK PENALTY.
8. All cars will let a car with a flat tire move to the outside of the track, if you do not let them get to the outside YOU WILL GET A 30 MIN OFF TRACK PENALTY.
1. During tech inspection team Captain will be assigned a number, That will be your starting position and your car number.
2. Assigned numbers must be placed on dash and spray painted on both sides and roof of car.
3. Car number will determine starting position.
4. You will line up in numerical order when called to grid. If you don’t come in time lose your place.
1. All cars will fill up in a fuel area, anyone caught filling up a car outside the fuel area will
be disqualified. (Once the race starts)
2. Only the driver and 1 other person are allowed in fuel area, you can switch drivers when
you do this
3. Must have a fire extinguisher present when fueling.
4. Must have a catch (tray) to catch any spills ( we don’t want fuel spills all over the place)
5. Both Team members must have long pants and closed toe shoes on when fueling.
1.All cars will get teched for proper driver door safety, clean glass removal, reinforcements of any kind, working AM/FM radio, stock fuel tank,seat belt, and working muffler.
2. All drivers’ helmets will be inspected for valid certification and condition.
3. Any cars not in compliance will not be eligible to race.
4. Tech will assign starting position, that will be your car number and starting number.
1. ALL CAR CAR WILL BE SCORED WITH ELECTRONIC AMB/MYLAPS TRANSPONDERS.
2. You can bring your own Mylaps X2 OR TranX260 compatible transponder or rent a transponder for $50. A deposit of a credit card will be used or $500 cash, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS AT THE TRACK. once you return the transponder after the race you will get your card or cash back.
3.We don’t own them we rent them, we just pass the cost to you. You will mount your transponder
4. If transponder is lost or damaged we will charge you the cost of the transponder, so mount it securely. Bring a drill and self tapping screws and or rivets .
5. Once you get your transponder mounted you will go SLOWLY around the track 1 time to check if working. Go to Mylaps.com for mounting instructions to make sure how to mount them. We are not responsible for mounting them.